theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dear Wife and I are having a laid back Sunday morning together....reading news/political headlines, listening to chillout music and enjoying our fur babies, who are curled up beside us.

We shirked church this morning.

As soon as we can get "motivated" (HAHAHA!!), we are planning to attack our huge walk-in master closet and get our winter duds packed up into our cedar chest and our spring/summer clothes out, washed and hung up. This is a biennial task we go through and is an opportunity for us to get rid of things we no longer want or do not wear. Our old guy, Bubba, uses the master closet as his own personal "retreat", as he is super skiddish and has, effectively, covered my sport coats/dress suits with his hair. Those will need to go to the cleaners, before I can wear them or store them for next year. Some of my wife's dresses have suffered the same fate.

There's absolutely no telling when we might overcome our laziness and get to work on our chores. Sometimes, we are both such a bad influence on each other.

~Theo~