jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Camping! I must have forgotten about this thread

Jack and I love to camp but had to sell our trailer before we moved from Los Angeles. It was a 24-foot Fleetwood and we loved taking it out and enjoying nice weekends at the lake. We've decided that we won't buy another trailer for a while so I've been working on building up our camping equipment.

This weekend I went yard-saling with Riverboi and picked up a Coleman "Powerhouse" lantern for $5!! These are usually in the $100 range so I was tickled about it! Also picked up a screened enclosure to put over the picnic table area to keep out the mosquitos at Sam's a few weeks ago and have lots of other gear already.

I have several sizes of dutch ovens and have practiced making different things in them over the years. CAN'T WAIT for cooler weather so we can make fires and cook and fish!!
We only tent camp, but have talked of a camper when it finally hurt to get off our bed on the tent floor. lol

Dutch Oven recipes... for the love of all things glittery do I have the hook up. We have not been disappointed with one recipe yet.

http://papadutch.home.comcast.net/~p...es.htm#Recipes

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post: