Old 01-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #70
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
>>>I love these new BB creams! They've been using these in Asia for a long time. I've yet to try this one...how do you thing it would layer over a sheer sunscreen?
This one has Sunscreen in it, but I usually use a light one anyhow under it for extra protection. It works really well for me. I have oily skin, so finding something that does not add to it, is a bonus for me. You have to read lables because several of the BBs do not have sunscreen in them, like the Loreal one. Garnier does so that is the one I stay with.

I also just went to Walmarts, and picked up some Hard Candy lash Primer. It is suppost to build your lashes so they are thicker and longer, before you put on Mascara. I will give it a try tomarrow and let everyone know if it is worth it!

Last edited by Femminator; 01-04-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: adding more! :)
Femminator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Femminator For This Useful Post: