Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

I have two cats: Romey & Louie; they are ginger toms, they are brothers. They were rescued from a foster home near Boston when they were quite small and quite poorly, they have kitty-herpes. They are about 4.5 years old now. They are very naughty and very loving. They are in good health these days, each weighs nearly 20lbs

I have a dog named Cosmo; he is a 75lb Rottweiler/Shar pei mix. He was rescued from a no-kill shelter in Denver. He is about 3.5 years old now. He is very sweet with people, adores babies and toddlers and anyone who will play with him; but has become dog-aggressive/reactive - which is a real shame as it severely limits the amount of time he's allowed to be outside off-leash.