View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 12:08 PM   #34
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know. Really don't at this point. Kind and funny. Reasonable. If people aren't smart, they tend not to be attracted to me. So that is usually there.

An observer of boundaries. Playful but not immature. Not walking around oblivious to others. Basically kind and fun. What's the point otherwise?

If you still have extraordinary ego needs at our age, OMFG no. Be relatively secure and enjoy time alone with yourself. Don't be constantly shopping for validation.

Like pets. Be on the left politically.

Do not be controlling or opinionated about little things I do. Couples like that live a nightmare existence IMO. Have a fucking life of your own.

Don't be boring. Quiet is fine. Even random riffs on stupid stuff. But have some interesting reactions to life. Read books.

Care about people and the planet. In your job or somewhere in your life, show that you are doing something about it.

Respect my time. I am not going to run your errands or do your paperwork. I mean, shit.

Be considerate with decent manners. Not bone selfish.

Be able to support yourself including provisions for care when you age or become disabled.

Basically BE a grown up who has the playfulness and wonder of a child somewhere inside.