Old 01-13-2018, 11:06 PM   #6
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Perfect Shot (Part IV)

“There you two are!” exclaims Gon. She seems genuinely happy to see us. A devilish smile tugs at the corners of her mouth. This is the first time I’ve seen her in person, although we Skyped to set up this trip. Her gaze is penetrating behind wire-rimmed glasses. Silver hair falls down to meet her shoulders. Here is a woman who knows how to inhabit her body, I think. “I see you’re wearing the dress I gave you.” Gon nods approvingly at my ensemble.

“Yes, thank you so much. It’s lovely. I did wonder why –”

“Good, good,” she cuts me off. “Jay, why don’t you go change into the outfit I left in your room?”

“Um… I… Which room is that?” This formidable woman is having an effect on Jay, I can tell.

“Upstairs and to the left,” Gon calls out to Jay, who is already ascending the stairs. “I want to take a photo of you two together,” she says, turning toward me.

“Oh, well, that’s very nice of you. I’m honored. Actually, there is one thing I wanted to talk to you about regarding –”

Suddenly, another handsome butch pops out from behind a metallic sculpture. Buzz cut, distressed jeans, thick black boots, and a leather jacket to polish off the look. I could get used to hanging around Gon’s place, I think, forgetting all about the photo.

I should introduce myself. “Um,” I say.

“Tess.” A hand is extended toward mine, and I can’t help but look down. Strong grip, long fingers, clean nails. Tess’s hands tell a different story than Jay’s – Tess is clearly not used to working with their hands. Instead, I could imagine them crunching numbers all day in an office somewhere, despite the vintage diesel look they’re currently sporting. Still, I like them, and I withdraw my hand reluctantly.

“I’m Allie. Nice to meet you. Did I interrupt you two or –”

Glasses clink together from behind us, presumably from the kitchen.

“What the hell am I wearing this for, Gon?” Jay shouts from the top of the stairs. Soon, I see what they’re referring to – it’s a similar getup to Tess’s. Leather jacket, jeans, and black boots. It looks like they came from a 1950s Harley Davidson ad. Actually, my retro glam dress would look pretty good on the back of that Harley, too. Hey, wait a minute –

“Let’s move to the studio. I would like to photograph you there.” Gon’s voice is all-commanding. We follow her like chicks to a mother hen.

The gigantic studio is staged as a bar – antique stools are situated around a long slab of mahogany. Glasses are neatly lined up in rows beside shimmering bottles of cognac, rum, and whiskey. A younger butch in a bow tie, dressed as a bartender, stands at attention.

“I thought we could recreate that photo you all love so dearly. I’m working on some more… experimental pieces. You would be doing me a wonderful favor that I would surely not forget.” Gon flashes a flirtatious smile.

Jay walks over to me, their boots echoing throughout the studio. “I… Uh… What do you think?”

“Well, it’s just a photo. It’ll only take a few minutes. Anyway, you know how artists are. We should indulge her,” I say, thinking about the possibility of Jay’s hand peeling back my panties, like in the original photo.

We configure ourselves in front of the bar. I sit perched with my legs dangling off the edge while Jay stands to my right, steadying me. Meanwhile, Tess is situated on my left, gripping my upper arm.

Jay turns to face me. “Are you sure you don’t mind?” they ask. “I mean, we don’t have to do anything. We can just make it look like –”

“Jay, pull her dress up,” Gon interrupts.

“She doesn’t look too comfortable, G. Maybe we should just drop it. I – ”

“Jay, pull it up.” Gon selects the lens she wants and aims the camera at the scene unfolding before her.

I nod. My legs part timidly. Jay lifts my dress to the camera. Now it’s no secret to anyone how wet I’ve become. My black lace panties are beaded with desire. Jay gently rests their hand millimeters from my radiating heat. “Is this… Is this okay?” they inquire.

My cunt is throbbing. The full extent of my need blossoms before my eyes. Suddenly, I realize I would do anything to feel those fingers inside me. I would get on all fours. Lick their boots. Beg.

“Touch her, Jay.” Gon’s command rings loud and clear from across the room.
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post: