sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Good for you!!!

As for the water intake, unless I'm actually in the middle of a workout, I find it hard to swallow (ha!) plain water. I found a bottled water that's not too expensive and is actually filtered (versus Aquafina, which is tap basically) and I enjoy the taste much more but I can't drink only bottled water, so I have a trick. I buy those water flavoring packets. Crystal Light and Ocean Spray make them, but so does Wal-Mart (Great Value brand) and most grocery stores that sell them have a less expensive brand too. I love the orange, apple, strawberry kiwi, grape, fruit punch, pomegranate, and white cran peach flavors.

If you opt to try these, just remember the red ones (fruit punch, pom, etc) WILL be red and stain your lips and tongue. I tend to drink those at home only.
ahh yes, we're so alike.. i cant drink the tap water, it tastes awful here in the city, and ive never much liked aquafina and i guess now i can understand why lol... i just had a bottle night before last that was in fridge, i drank about 1/4 of it and tossed the rest.. is it really like tap water?

ooo love the idea of the water flavoring packets.. i buy the crystal light juice often, its yummy.. must be same section so i will check it out, Thanks for the great idea Gemme!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: