theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am lucky, I guess, in that I was able to get surgery (top), a surgeon's letter, and was then able to change all of my documentation, including my (Florida) birth certificate, my military/VA records and now my passport and all of my Social Security information. I don't think I've left any stone unturned here.

My worry is that some of my trans brothers and sisters are not able to get surgery, or their official records changed to reflect their correct gender identity. There are those who don't wish to transition, or cannot, for whatever reason. What about them?? They are going to bear the brunt of the nasty comments and the threats/acts of violence. I worry about them.....really, really worry....and I am thoroughly disgusted that I have to.

On the other hand, I was surprised, pleasantly, that The Donald (Trump) made good on his promise to Caitlyn Jennner, in that he is upholding his vow to allow her, or any other transperson to use the restroom of his/her choice in any of his buildings, in North Carolina, or any other state that attempts to legislate bathroom usage. As crazy and bombastic as he is, he does appear to have a thread of decency and common sense in this matter.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: