View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 06:05 PM   #138
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
As a life-long New Yorker I think it's a big mistake to promote yet another New Yorker! Americans have had enough of us, I think. My personal experience is that deBlasio is a prickly, not particularly effective control freak. He also let himself get into a dick swinging contest with our Governor, and nothing about that was/is pretty. If we're thinking strategically, the Mayor's wife, Chirlaine McCray, would be a mixed bag. She's genuine and a pleasure to be around, but her history may be waaay too hard for the average American to support. She was an out lesbian before she met her husband. I think that's fantastic, but I have a low opinion of the average American voter.
Thank you for your post. The last thing I want to see is more men with that "pissing contest" ego in office!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: