Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Theo, thank you again for giving us a thread where we can honor all of those who have chosen to serve their countries.

I hope that we can all remember that serving one's country is not a butch-specific act. Many femmes have also served.

I realize folks are having fun with the whole uniform fetish thing but I'd like to remind folks that this thread was started for those who served.

I am sorry, but they did not don a uniform so we could drool on them. And I agree, a uniform worn with pride is a gorgeous thing.

But maybe we can separate the sexual attraction from the actual service since this is a thread about those who are veterans? I'm sure we could start a thread for Uniforms Are Hot that would be loads of fun as well.

Theo, I do apologize for hijacking your thread.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: