View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #4
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dog log...5.28.2013.

I find it amazing how brave my little Obi has become, with a new brother, that is roughly the size of a Shetland pony. Unfortunately, he was never besties with his brother, Chewy. But for some odd reason, this odd dog couple is working wonderfully. They don't even fret about who's toy belongs to who (Obi doesn't want anything to do with slobbery muddy balls. According to him, they are for ruffian type dogs, who don't mind using the yard facilities on rainy days).

Next week, The Chew, will be here all day with us, when the groomer visits, so will see how that plays out. The one short visit he had with Chessie, about a week or so ago, seemed to go quite smoothly, but I really think that is because the fact that dogs of Chessie's size exist, is so alarmingly new to the Lhasa who formerly ruled this household.

Chessie is feeling guilty today, because he had a gigantic accident (85 pound dogs tend to have gigantic accidents) while I was at work today. It seems his bowels are acting up, he has an appointment tomorrow to check how his organs are functioning with the addition of some arthritis medication, so if he's still not feeling great, I can talk to the vet then. Despite his upset rear end, he still wants to play ball for hours on end, so I'm not too worried about him. Currently, he is placing his ball in my lap as I type, and fetching it when it rolls off to the floor.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: