Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Well I have added a new addition to my furry family! I work at a retail store and a stray mama had a litter of four kittens right in between our front doors, behind some shrubbery. I came to work a few days ago to find a little one unable to get back to her, so I rescued him and brought him home.

I named him Burton *im a big Tim Burton fan* he is a beautiful little black and brown stripey kitty.

I was really not sure how he would fit in with my cat at home, Sponge. Sponge is 8 years old now and has been an only child for most of that time. It seems though, that they are going to get a long just fine!

This morning when I woke up, Sponge was curled up in his box and Burton was sprawled across Sponge as if he were a bed. They have really hit it off, and Burton follows Sponge all over the place! Its too cute for words, really.

Burton will have his first vet appointment next week. He is about 4 weeks old and looks to be pretty healthy, has a great appetite and clean ears. Thats half the battle!

He is adjusting just fine, and that makes me happy! They are curling up for bed in the box now...offf I go!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post: