View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I love gardening and glad you made a thread for this. I take care of my neighbors garden in front of me. She's an elderly woman in her late 80's and can't do it herself. She has all rose bushes across the front of her apt and down one side towards my apt in the back. I live in a 4 plex. I have elephant ears growing this year, but I didn't take time to plant anything for myself in my own garden to make it look more full. I was too busy helping my aunt out of town this Spring. Her son in law helped me spread new sandy loam on the ground in front and back of the house so I could lay new sod grass and build flower beds for her. It was a job and then some. Me with a bad back got it done with a little bit of help from a couple of cousins with everything. It was very time consuming trying to figure out exactly where and how much and what but it's done and she loves it and that's all that matters. I'm proud of the work we did. And her labor fee was free. I didn't charge her a penny to help her.
I enjoyed doing it but I hated getting sick while I was there. UGH that was the worst part of it all. LOL
We can't post our personal pics here, I wish we could(takes up too much in the server I think), but we can talk about gardening.
Great thread Idea.