View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #14
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Once When I lived in a small town in texas I had a pair of room mates,at first it was ok untill one of them quit her job but couldnt get unemployment bennies wich ment she never had any cash on hand to pay her part of anything nor any desire to go back to work.I had bought a ton of groserys before leaveing to go to a three day horse show...soooo when got back the house was full of people I had no clue who they were, plus all the food was gone,no tp,the house was a wreck.Needless to say I told them to haul buttt then they wouldnt leave cause they had nowhere to go.I rented the trailer on a month to month deal so I told the landlord I was leaveing and I left and found me another place to live.I have no clue as to what happened to either of them as long as they werent around me,I did give them plenty of warning I was leaveing before I left.I never have had a roomate since.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: