Old 06-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #4545
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Having been the skinny person for 45 of my now 60 yrs on this planet, it has been very difficult for me to adapt to the bigger me...but alas I adapted rather well, and I can give u hundreds of excuses/reasons fro having gotten to the weight of 285 pounds....(actually i tipped 300 but whose counting).
For the past 4 months I have been following a rather strict diet, (Joel Fuhrmans Eat to Live), I am now at 238 (depending on the time of day) and I must admit Scarlet, it is really weird. I would have thought I would be overjoyed by the body changes, and reducation in weight...I am BUt....I have discovered eating was something I did out of boredom, lonleliness, laziness and..damn...I am addicted to sugary crap...One little smidgen and my entire being is craving for more more more....
I quit smoking over 5 years ago...I thought that was difficult, : O
The Eat to live diet is wonderful, I have more energy than I have had in years, I am never hungry and for me when I follow it religiouly, I am never hungry nor do I crave crap food, and I have not missed a single animal product.
I have met with Dr. fhurman, since he happens to practice in my hometown, I also checked him out with a bunch of folks...all I can say is, if it were not for Joel I would not have lost the weight..I have 65 pounds more to go...

One thing a diet can not help me with is..the way the body is loosing the weight..... this chest hasnt gone down at all...i no longer get mistaken for a guy. ..cause there is no way u can miss these puppies....but that is also an issue for me...I like being rather androgynous, (except when i need to use a bathroom) and I am rather butch....and now that...i am loosing weight everywhere but THERE....I feel like I am loosing part of me....
I sometimes wonder if that is why I allowed myself to gain so much weight,,,so my gut would stick out as much as my chest ..and all the psychological issues that went with that.
Well anyway, I am on this diet, it is working...and when I am on the roof of my house, wearing shorts, beater and work boots....old men come over and holler up to me " hey lady you need some help...." first time it happened i looked around to see if there was a lady in distress somewhere....