EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Yes, I would venture that say in looking at my combined experience with early 20 something FTMs professionally and personally (internet and in person) at this moment, there is a HUGE amount of FTMs who date cis males. Of course, you see them dating other FTMs, but I see a lot of young FTMs in the cis gay men's community or who are married cis males while they were living as females. It is really interesting. I seriously would say the majority of the early 20's FTMs that I currently interact with are coupled with cis males or only date cis/trans males.
Have to agree there. I know a ton of transguys who mainly date gay cismen or other gay transguys. For some it's situational in that they identify as pansexual or bisexual and used to mainly date women but after transitioning might not feel as accepted in the lesbian/queer women community. I notice that especially with more feminine identifying transguys who find that queer women are no longer as interested in them once they start identifying as more feminine/twink-y men.

On the subject of butch on butch though, have been noticing a lot of cute butch/butch couples around here lately I've never really been interested in dating butches myself or at least haven't encountered a butch that I was interested in dating. But that isn't to say I haven't found some butches attractive. There's a local drag king here who I think is pretty hot and my partner occasionally teases me (not in a negative way, just to be clear) for crushing on them at shows lol
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: