View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 05:30 PM   #11
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Orema;1001863]I think the majority of the Republicans who've announced they're running for President are actually looking for a shot at being the Vice President. Particularly Trump, Cruz, and Kasich. Trump and Cruz can garner a lot of votes and Kasich's state, Ohio, is a swing state. I think these three will be the top contenders for VP. (Though I do remember, that at this point in the 2008 elections, John Edwards looked damn good and Obama was a long shot. So, I know that anything could happen between now and November 2016.)

I agree for the most part, the exception being Scott Walker! After being the only republican governor to ever survive a re-call and then being re-elected to office for a second term, I think this jerk is in it to win it!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: