MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Why when a femme asks you how she looks in an outfit .. Does she think your lying when you tell her she looks amazing ?

I'm a Femme so I am going to answer from my Femme perspective. There are days when I wake up and I am all blah (menstrual days) and I ask my pookie bear how I look, sometimes I negate the compliment with a negatory remark cause I feel bloated, bloody, fat, pimply, nappy headed and not all around good cause I'm in PAIN. It's like a tiny pity party we take our other halves on and the nice thing is SOMETIMES our other half does a great job with the pat pat soothe other times they are like . It's nice having trust enough in someone to be able to have a bleah moment without them wanting a why, they do it and go through it with us because they love us no matter how much of a pity party or bleah day we are having.

Now, on other days, when I am looking fucking damn fine and I come out of the room all ready and I ask Grant how I look, it's gonna be different, I'm more flirty, my swagger is different, I may bend a lil like this, or a lil like that, and at that point it becomes mental foreplay. It's then my pookie bear picks up on the cues and goes with the flow.

That's just me though and how I particularly roll.

At first your question seemed a little sexist, cause it casts as Femme's being the only one's with the issue, I know that's not true cause I have Grant ask me how he looks, and I pick up on his body languages and other things. So I think it rolls both ways. I figured you really weren't being sexist and maybe forgot that butches, lesbians, femme's, guys, Daddie's. baby girls, pony girls etc etc all sometimes want a lil compliment even if it's an extra one.

P.S.

Sometimes also for us in particular Grant will be having a bad day as far as how his body and mind connect and I will have to reassure him he looks fine and know to be understanding since what he sees does not match what he is, if that makes sense.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 06-02-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: More thoughts.
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: