theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
I just wonder.... Could theOddz, Anya, and I have ever met up? I hit those bars in every town you named.

Think back:

I tended bar at the Flame for about a year and a half.
I tended bar at the Dinah Shore open, can't remember what year.
I worked door guard at the Boom-Boom Room, wearing a vintage leather jacket. (Laguna Beach, mostly men's bar. Had full aquariums under the bar so that when you leaned your elbows on it, you were staring down at tropical fish! Hard to forget that....)

Does any of this ring a bell? Probably not, but it would be cool if so.

Hey, I wonder if AARP ever holds any parties there....
Hey, last I heard and saw, the Flame is still there, tho it wasn't when I was running around back then. I think it came a few years later. There was also The Box Office, which is also no longer there. Does anyone remember a bar called "Hoop's Coop" in Garden Grove?? It was a small place with a pool table or two and a lot of dykes!!

No wonder bar hopping to/from lesbian bars in San Diego, back in the late 70's and 80's had us all out all night....hell, all weekend!!! We used to cap it off with softball games in Balboa Park on Sunday afternoons, complete with picnic lunches.

Oh, and I'm too old for arm wrestling matches with the Navy women. We Women Marines used to do that back then, but I'm too old for that now.

~Theo~