Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=PrivateeroftheDeep;528705]1. Is there a max amount of subscriptions you can save? No

2. How do you post to the listening thread so that a video "shows"? it has to do with the you tube icon and I've yet to do it right. sorry.

3. Can you leave a "rep" note and a "thanks" note too? yes, leave note first then rep the thanks button

4. If you want to post "in color" can you just choose the color and type that way all the time? or do you have to choose the color each time? each time

5. Can you post your own smiley or only choose from the list on the right? you can post your own as long as it doesn't break the TOS
Me in this color
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post: