Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Alright, let me give this go...

Of course I wanted to be respected - and more. What does that look like?

*You are polite and attentive (and of course - I will be too)

*Assuming you are interested, you are flirtatious without being pushy. All I need to know is the interest is there and (if I am interested too), I can take it from there!

*You are engaged in the conversation and are interested in getting to know me (and I will be too)

*You touch me casually on my arms and/or legs

*You laugh at my jokes (I am funny, you know.)

*You allow me to pay unless otherwise negotiated

*For the love of G-d, put your cell phone away! (unless there is a legitimate reason i.e. young children, emergency calls, etc)

*If you want a goodnight kiss or other physical intimacy at the end of the evening (or whenever) have an open body posture that is congruent with that. Touch me, face me, lean closer, whisper in my ear, put your head on my shoulder (be creative - and tasteful).

*Be dressed appropriately for the date.

*I don't like people to be overly agreeable or overly combative, not on the first date, not ever.

*Please be smart, sexy, engaging, open, appropriate and easy to get along with (and I will be too, I promise)

The End.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I do notice a lot of people say "I like to be treated with respect." Everyone does. I don't k ow anyone that likes to be treated with disrespect. But the thing is, respect looks different to everyone. What I consider respectful will not be respectful to someone else. And vice versa.
I know but this isn't a popular topic thread but I am actually pretty interested. Do you like being flirted with? How much? How forward? Do you prefer someone to go all out in their own way or do you prefer a girl that just is completely casual? Do you like to be asked out? Do you like your arm being touched and leaning in or do you prefer to do all the work? Do you like her to be agreeable.or do you like her playful and sassy? How word she behavave on a date that would pop your clogs?

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post: