Old 07-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #18
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Okay, so in this particular context, what are you using "pitcher" and "catcher" to connote?

Thank you all for being so patient. I know it can be frustrating or uncomfortable to try and explain something as individualized as interpretation of one's sexual tendencies in the context of a label.
Pitcher and catcher, of course, refer to baseball. The pitcher takes the Top role and the catcher takes the submissive role. Sometimes. That doesn't always come into play, though.

Play.

Ha.

ba dum BUM

Basically, instead of a baseball, the partners are throwing pleasure balls.

One receives the pleasure in an active manner. That's the catcher. By active manner, I mean the other person (the pitcher) is consciously doing things to create pleasure for their partner. The receiver provides pleasure to the pitcher in what could be referred to as passive or inactive manner by showing him/hym/her/ze that their initial actions have created a pleasureable reaction and the cycle builds from there.

I don't particularly care for terms inactive or passive, because it goes back to the whole 'being a pillow princess' thing. For some, that's a compliment. For others, an insult. And it's just wrong. If I'm enjoying my honey and what he's doing, I'm not just laying there. My innards are contracting, my hips moving, my nails digging into his skin, and he's going to hear it too.

Although, I AM a princess and I AM often on pillows.

Hmmmm.....

I think I just made this waaaaay more complicated than it needed to be.

Let's try again, yes?

The dance that so many talk about is most evident during Stone sex to me. As is Newton's law. One action (pitching) creates an equal and opposite reaction (catching) and it goes on and on from there. The partners feed off of one another's enjoyment of one another and their shared pleasure until...ideally....kaboom.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: