View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 01:24 PM   #3638
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a break ... forgot to take ibuprophren (3 hours late makes a big difference) ... if I don't get rained out, I hope to get four 4"x4"x10' planted two feet in concrete in the ground. I have a new method, no jarring on the body and it is less tiring too. It takes a little longer but you do what you have to do to keep everything in tact. The pups have been out all morning helping me yank bushes with tow ropes out of the ground. I did notice Kevie taking frequent nap breaks but he stays close to the action. Jeffrey, his normal self, grabs pieces of scrubs after they are out of the ground before I have time to get out of the truck and throw them on the bed. Seriously, they are all over the front yard right now. I cannot keep up with his messy traits. I will let him have his fun ... then do one clean-up at the end of the day. Jennifer just wants me to remember to tell her how pretty she is ... needs it verbalized often. LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: