Old 04-21-2018, 10:36 AM   #1468
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
Submissive peed on my shirt a few drops when I picked her up. Seven months and she has never peed on us... This is her second time in two weeks.
Is this a dog? Has she been drinking more water recently, because it is getting warmer out? If it keeps happening, maybe she has a UTI?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
They are having a ball playing with the stuffing from a toy. I want to take it away from them but I can't bring myself to do it. Gracie chews on everything and Loki will eat anything but they seem to get it with this stuff and aren't trying to eat it; just rip roaring around the house with it.

Two toys for the price of one!
Mr. Potato tears out the stuffing and squeaker immediately upon receiving a stuffed toy. His "toy box" is just a bunch of animal skins that he happily chews on periodically, some half destoyed ropes, and some hard bones. It's quite sad.

I have all the "good stuff" in a cabinet that I dole out slowly. He tears up every single toy, including balls, rope toys, etc., very quickly. "Indestructible" is meaningless to him. But, it is what he likes to do, so that's ok.

ETA: I try to get to the squeaker before he chews it completely apart. I remove the tube from the bulb, so I can put the tube to my lips and blow a squeak. I have a bunch of them strategically placed around the house...in drawers and such. Periodically, I pull one out and blow on it when he isn't looking. I toss it back into the drawer and look like I am minding my own business while he is freaking the hell out wondering where it came from. I love fucking with the guy. hahaha

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: