Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,694 Times in 7,718 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Gemme.....thank YOU so much for making this a "thing". Dayum, I MISSED US!

I am considering wrangling next one......let me have some time for my head to heal up more, get my med regimen stable, and pontificate on themes. I kind of, sort of, perhaps, have an idea or 3!

NOTHING to start til POST Turkey Day & Santa Claus. (on my part).

Let me say, I was so going to add $7 as we know from multiple experiences, postage is always more, even when we do flats.

I PROPOSE, we do NOT do any projects with big embellishes for that reason It is just NOT feasible, I have/did stand in line, trying to pay extra, a LOT EXTRA, once before or twice.

Just my professional (right, ??!!) opine...what say ye, crafty peeps....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I already let the folks know whose numbers I have but all of your packages are on their merry way to you now. Sadly, cricket was the first to send a package to me but will be the last to receive one back. Move closer? Most will be delivered before the holiday.

I wanted to say that this was super fun and, dare I say, very needed. It's been ages since we've done a project and I would love to do more if others are up for it too. Let's take back the craft and make 2023 a creative year!

There was a loose glitter project so I bagged those up when I sent them out. If you are glitter phobic, open carefully! It is absolutely stunning, though.

Oh, also....for the future wranglers, I would suggest an increase in minimum postage to $7 or $10. Most of the packages I sent were over $5 even though they were relatively light and flat and I didn't send them expeditiously. If anyone has issues receiving their goodies, I have tracking numbers.

I just know you all are going to go bananas over everyone's work. We're such a diverse group and our brains all clearly run on different tracks but, damn, I love the station they all wind up at.

Happy merry everything, crafty kin!