Old 03-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Maybe. That DOES make sense.

Maybe You and I should date, Gemmie.....

You love me, you really do!

We'd definitely keep one another on our toes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
is it good enough for me to shorten the whole event to it's punch line?---good

the date was a date and it was alright...after dinner we went back to my house...I was sitting on my big desk...he was standing in front of me...we may have been making out...he may have fiddled around in his pants at one point...I then may have heard swearing and shouting and see him step back...startled I may have asked 'what happened?...what's wrong?'...he *may* have replied in a half yelling voice " you broke my dick...you broke my dick"...and then he pulled two pieces out of his pants...

I may have wished the mother ship would have opened up and vacuumed me into it...

he may have said he blamed me for getting him so hot his dick heated up and it broke in half...classy was Not his middle name !

I may be sighing and shaking my head now as I remember this event...pretty unlady-like of me to share this story...I'm just in a mood, I guess...

the worst part?
a) it's true
II) I went on another date with him (don't ask)
I broke a cock once, but it wasn't in as good a way as yours was. We had just left the play store (THIS one as a matter of fact!) and I took our new baby out of the box and began to play with it.

What? Don't judge, people!

So, I was playing with it and.....somehow....it got smacked against the window once or twice or twelve times....but no matter!....It cracked in two! Eighty bucks down the drain because window smacking is not an acceptable reason to get a refund.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: