Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Today was my full workout day at the gym. This means 30 minutes on the treadmill where I try and occupy my mind with tv, or going over stuff I have to do, or just people watching.

Today, I got to watch someone on the eliptical, in spandex, wearing a thong, with bubble butt buns of steel. Unfortunately, today was one of those days where all the women were on the treadmills and all the men were on the elipticals.

Then it is 35-40 minutes using the nautilus machines. Most of them are to maintain core strength. Some are just for muscle definition. Some just feel good.

Then it was back on the treamill for an extra 15 minutes to just cool down.

And, for some comic relief, I did a little Mother Nature resistance training, i.e. fighting the gale force winds to get back to my car.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: