Old 05-17-2018, 07:40 PM   #3284
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Glossary of Broken Dreams (2018)

oh, this is a funny documentary for adults (hahaha) - at times, gibberish intellectualism, sorta! lol, a little nod to Monty Python, chuckling and grinning throughout, tongue-in-cheek brief history of capitalism (lol); I roared when the café owner said: “I like Punk Rock! I make my own sweaters! I recycle plastic bottles! I enjoy books by Terry Pratchett! I am a Buddhist!”

Competition, monetary exchange - which eats up everything (lol), and oh yeah, he throws in the Muppets! Activism; the media & free speech; Privacy (and the Boarding School of Bourgeois Privacy - HA!); Politics; Identity; Democracy, Freedom, etc. and, of course, the Broken Dream itself - the Left! lol

charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: