Old 12-16-2017, 05:33 PM   #208
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Sorry, it took Saturday for me to get back. The doc is older with a very laid back, but knowledgeable demeanor. He seems like he has done a fair amount of plastic/reconstructive surgery with experience in trans. surgery ... top surgery at least. Sue and I perused his certificates on the wall, and were happy with his credentials.

Had pictures taken at various angles. He examined me, and questioned about how long I had been thinking about and why. I have a follow up in a month when he has all the WPATH documentation.

Will keep you posted, but I'm really excited about this surgery and the surgeon.
I'm glad you felt good with him. You mentioned "a fair amount of plastic/reconstructive surgery with experience in trans. surgery" I am not sure what that means. Did you ask him directly how many top surgeries he has done? Did you ask to see pictures of his work?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote