View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 08:54 PM   #597
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,035 Times in 9,964 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

I keep hearing positive news reports about Senator Elizabeth Warren's bid for the POTUS, and how she's been talking about policy regarding Ethics, and policy regarding Health Care. I don't know much about any position she might advocate and build policy around, concerning Labor, but I imagine she has a strong stand on these and other policy issues, which stand on the precipice of being annihilated by the horrible GOP & that infernal "Can't and Won't Tell The Truth" ~~~>>>>> T^^^P.

I dreamed the other night that Senator Warren was elected POTUS by a small percentage of votes, over that horrible person in the WH. It felt like a very scary dream, because no one in the media was quite sure if she won or not. But, in my dream, because of last minute voter reform efforts at ballot stations nation wide, and because news reporter's kept reporting, while being told to not report, by that horrible WH monster and his minions, it finally came to pass, via 'Breaking Headline News', that every single horrible person who had a hand in trying to take over the world (T, et al) were teleported by Star Trek's Vulcan of the hour, Spock, to the Neutron-Eating Star, which spit them out into the Black Hole of the Universe, never to be heard from or seen again. That was the good part of my dream, but omg, my dream scared me so much.

Anyhooooo. I sure do like how things are shaping up concerning Senator Warren's bid for the POTUS. Hopefully, the prevailing winds will carry her over the nomination line and land her in the WH, where she'll hopefully be able to salvage what's left of America and help rebuild policy and help AOC get her Green Policy for Climate Change given top priority.

I heard Naomi Klein on Democracy Now, earlier today on the drive home, and she's got a new book out, concerning Climate Change and she talked about what people can do right now, going forward. I can't remember the name of her book, but her interview was enlightening and the young lady who received the Amnesty International recognition award today, was inspirational. Greta Thunberg. That is her name. If interested in listening to either story about Naomi or Greta, you can find both stories, and accompanying videos, on the home page of: www.democracynow.org.

______ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 09-17-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: