LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I have spent the day smiling and laughing although I am worried thanks to friends...
One on FB that I am helping her to forget it is her Birthday

Leigh for keeping me company during the first part of my day when I had to deal with doctors and other idiots...

The private reps left for me here that were more then welcome

The look on the nurses face when she saw I was wearing a sports bra...actually asked me what it was and if and how I was going to take it off...no idiot I am going to wear it for 48 hours straight (thought it but did not say it but I did smile)

Me too every time I think oh yeah I am suppose to push the button when i feel that...well why is the damn button so hard to find..lol

The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: