How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,119 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Sad, incredibly sad. I am weeping at my desk and trying to hide behind my monitors so no one will notice.

I made the mistake of looking at the pet shelter animals online. I miss my dog so much. I can't replace her, of course, but I can't help thinking it would be easier for me to get through this whole cancer episode if I had a dog. (Sorry, Diva Kitty, I love you but you're just not the same as a dog.)

So many of the animals look so sad. I can't save them all. So many of them are older pets - who could get rid of their older pet? Some people just don't deserve pets.

In a perfect world, every dog would have a home, and every home would have a dog.

I guess in order to get a dog, I'm going to have to go through the strain and heartbreak of visiting the shelter. And what if I don't bond with one on the first try? I'll have to go back. And that will break my heart, every time.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: