CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't had a TV for decades, but I have a laptop and a few months ago a friend sent me her Netflix passwords because she was so determined that I MUST watch Hanna Gadsby. Which I did. WOW! She was brilliant. And despite being a pathetic technophobe I figured out how to work it by myself.

After New Years my chosen sister came to town to help me work on my house. At the end of a long day she suggested that we break out the laptop and watch something on Netflix to wind down. I've never done that before, and I still have that password. We watched a documentary called 'Feminism: What Were We Thinking?' It certainly exceeded its dubious title. It followed up with modern interviews with a number of women who had been portrait subjects of one female photographer active in NYC during the heady 1970's feminist movement. Mostly they were artists, performers and other creative women who were the photographer's friends at the time. Many were lesbians, but only a few spoke about that during the documentary. It was quite good.