femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Vision board reactions:

1) Lyte- omg, you took things to the Next Level! Wow, gonna hang this in our bathroom! The pirate quote is outta this world! One note if you do this style again (which I love!!!)- don't wrap in tissue paper- some of it dried/glued itself onto it, though I've been able to scrape the majority of it off with the end of a scissors, thankfully! Thanks again, I will treasure it! It is truly exceptional. And how did you know I like quirky quotes? That pirate- can't say enough . Your work looks very professional!

2) Nanners- loved that it had my name on it! Love all the laughing faces! Love the pastel color scheme. Very uplifting!

3) CCB - Thank goodness you chose "explore my dark side"- I was dearly hoping that would be the case! Loved "no more basic" and "how she turned" - very nice work!

4) Gemme- Love the fat woman standing on her head- yaaaasss! Very inspiring and meaningful quotes. Great collaging. Thank you! I will be reading the quotes a lot this year! There are some real gems!

5) Georgiama'am- the beehive <3 !!! Loved the bath scene! Thanks so much!

6) Clay- Wow, that background is gorgeous! The colors are just stunning. Please post how you achieved that! I love a rainbow of colors! Love that you chose the fat body theme- meant a lot to me! Loved the main woman you chose too- super cool. Also, I always appreciate your writing to me on the back. Lovbe you more!

So, yeah, there was not one that I didn't love! I feel very inspired for 2019 and thank you all!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: