Old 11-30-2014, 10:20 AM   #1989
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had an awesome workout this morning, y'all!

I slept in and there weren't very many people at the gym. The weather's beautiful outside, so I'm guessing they either also slept in longer than me or they are out and about doing family stuff for the rest of the holiday weekend.

The gym was hot but not as hot as usual so that was a nice touch also.

T33, random program, level 5
Stats: 410 cal, 3.67 mi, 65:00 min
Intervals:

2 @ 60 sec @ 5 mph
2 @ 60 sec @ 5.2 mph
2 @ 60 sec @ 5.4 mph
1 @ 90 sec @ 5.1 mph
1 @ 90 sec @ 5.3 mph

This was followed by my upper body workout. 10 reps and 3 sets at each machine except for the back machine. I did 2 sets of 25 reps. For the abs, I do two exercises with my feet at different positions, targeting a different section of the abs each time. I did a hair shy of the 10 x 3 formula since I know my work day tomorrow is going to be verrrry physically demanding so I can't have sore abs. As it is, I may have pushed it just a bit with the upper body machines but I'll make sure to stretch good throughout the day and to take 2 anti-inflammatories before bed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: