View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 12:26 AM   #1994
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Yesterday (Sunday) I did the same workout I did for the 4 day TG weekeend (stair master 1 hour/600 cal followed by an hour of weight lifting, abs, legs, yoga).

Today being back at work I cut it to an hour, with 30 min. stair master and then weight lifting, abs, and stretching.

I am still thoroughly enthralled with the new gimmick of climbing up stairs of monuments in other countries forced upon me by the new Stair Masters. I also remain geekily thrilled with getting to enter my initials in competition with the other Stair junkies. No complaints! Maybe more sleep... Tomorrow is a two job day, and will be a day off from the gym for sure.

What anti-inflammatories do you take Gemme? I usually don't need anything (I have a "sit on my ass" job unlike you) but when I lift too much weight or strain something I use an icey hot medicated stick on pad and find it really helpful at night.
I think your stair master sounds like a hoot! I should try the one at my gym now that I don't live in a third floor walk up. Stairs used to be a regular part of life anytime I did anything. All of the equipment is recent but I don't recall monitors on them. Maybe I'll give it a try in a couple of days, I think the recumbent bike is on the menu until then.

This morning I thought snow shoveling would be the upper body workout, but it turned out to be decorative only for a few hours.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: