Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default food for breakfast

I had food this morning (bunny food) but still good.

I had nice big arrugola leaves. Arrugola is slightly peppery and mildly bitter
(to me) but the leaves are big and are pretty flat, so I use them as wraps.

I smeared roasted red pepper hummus (that I made out of chic peas and red peppers) that I roasted on the burners of the stove, simple, just a little messy.....then I put the window box bean sprouts/ these ones are exotic sprouts. They take 10 days to grow, so I grow them in a seperate planter and they only last 4 days, so i"ll be eating them for the next 4 days. Anyhow, the exotic sprouts are garlic, leak and onion. MMM right(?)
tons of protein and fiber in this. And refreshing and crunchy. I ate one. Drank a glass of water.......and thought, I want another one....so low in calories (NOT that I count calories) I had another and now I feel satisfied. I've packed enough for two for lunch and a chopped up mango for snack (mid morning and mid afternoon) . I don't pre make the wrap, I make them as I eat them. It's just a bunch of baggies or containers if you prefer.

Hmmm. Remember to be good to your body. It will love you for it!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: