imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

This was the topic of conversation at dinner tonight.

This has nothing to do with the labels you use i.e. I am a guy and I dont date guys or I am butch and dont date butches.

It is about you as a person. So take a look at your strengths, weaknesses, quirks/quirkiness, where you are in life, where you plan on going in life, how you prefer to live your life etc.

And decide....would you date you? Why? Why not?
Would I date a butch, sexually dominant version of myself?

No. Because I need someone that *compliments* my strengths and weaknesses, that interlinks with the way I work, no a carbon copy of my personality traits, that wouldn't work. That's like two puzzle pieces of the same shape.

I'm a quiet living extrovert that likes gregarious introverts. It works better than two extroverts. Two extroverts don't ever shut the fuck up.

I like people who have strong points where I suck.

Two people who are very chill about the same things don't ever make decisions, and stubborn about the same things, never make compromises.

Having similar values/needs/wants in a relationship would be great, yes. And similar interests would be fantastic. But that's about the only places I would find it beneficial.

too much similarity - we'd fight too much.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: