cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, it does sound like I'm generalizing, and perhaps I am. I apologize for that, it was not my intention. The intention was not so much for 'generalizing', but to express *my* personal feelings and experiences, and the way *I* perceive them. My personal feelings are mine - I am not trying to speak for others. Perhaps I am coming across too adamantly strong and/or 'narrow' - but, it's the way I feel for *me*. It is neither right nor wrong, it is only right for me. I may be mistaken, but I believe the intention of this thread was to get feedback on our personal opinion of what we thought a 'stonefemme' to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I appreciate your thoughts and whatever you just don't care to do certainly is a boundary you need to have respected.

I feel like you are making some generalizations about lesbian sex and stereotyping us. I certainly don't have a predetermined and narrow interpretation of what lesians always do. I haven't stuck to one and only one way of enjoying sex through all my years of lesbianism. Sex is fluid and can evolve. Identifying as a butch woman has not changed this at all for me.

Absolutely, sexual boundaries need to be respected. Stereotyping segments of the entire queer spectrum based upon what you individually have experienced and putting it into negative language (that is how this feels to me) is troublesome. As troublesome as when I see someone stereotyping or making negative judgements of a stone person. I am very careful as a non-stone individual to not make statements that could offend those that are stone and not generalize about stone sexuality.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post: