MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.J.Q. View Post
Yup. I am a feminine girl who only feel attracted to other feminine woman.
But I think what is femme and butch is in the style.

It can be and it is for some people, for others of us it's our gender identity, it's an identity, a descriptor it all really depends on who is using it and how they are identifying. It's like me I guess I can *butch* it up with some pants and a tie and shirt but honestly butch is a whole other entity I am not I hope that makes sense..

Etc. I have very typical boyish style as personality. But I am still feminine, I think you can be butch and have typical girly interests and still be a butch, that is all in the looks and style you got.

I think we all can have interests that aren't gender specific to girl or boy. I'm not a *domesticated* femme, I don't do crafts and other things I like sports, cigars and snakes. I do think you hit something cause maybe what you think is style is "swagger" I do think butches, femme, and other queer identities have swagger that differs from the other!!!

I want a feminine girlfriend.
I don't mean to offend anyone now, but I think butches remind me to much of men, and if I would date someone who was like a man, I would date a man.

Butches do not equate to men, they are not like some binary replacement in our community. They are an intricate part of our queer culture and history. We have many varieties of butch here on Butch Femme Planet. You have Butch Women, Male I'd Butch, Transgender Butch, Butch Dyke, Butch, Butch Lesbian, Female Identified Butch. I don't as do a lot of our community see Butch as man.

I am not attracted to butches at all but I would like to have good friends of all sexualitites, identities, ethnicities and gender.

/ R

I think you will find all kinds of friendships here on BFP that range in the gender and identity spectrum. It's hard being new to a place where there's friendships going on and conversations that you thought you would never have about fluffy stuff, gender, identity, and a whole lotta nothing.. I do hope you make a lot of friendly connections and find long lasting friendships, I have!!!

It's like a biggo queer family we argue, cry, laugh, but everyday we turn on our computer and connect.

Thanks for letting me chit chat with you enjoy your time here!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: