Old 03-18-2018, 08:41 AM   #1757
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday morning started out stormy and some plans with friends fell through so I absolutely *forced* myself to buckle down and do my taxes. Ugh! But they are done and filed so yay!!! Just as I finished the odious task the thunderstorms stopped so I took that as a sign. Went to the botanical garden which was gorgeous with all manner of bulbs in bloom and bright and sparkling from the morning rain. Blue skies and soft breeze and warm sun, perfection! There was also a bonsai show going on and I rewarded my little tax-filing self with a little bonsai tree. It's a serissa and will bloom with little white flowers...I hope. My track record with bonsai is 0-2 so maybe third time is the charm. If trees have feelings this one is probably nervous.

This afternoon I'm off for a sushi lunch then have tickets to the musical "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder". At some point today some grocery shopping needs to happen. Weekends are just waaaaay too short!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post: