How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default My God

I believe God is the only power present in the universe. I believe God loves everything she has created . She that's right, I said she. God is not male or female, so why not say she, instead of he all the time, for lack of a better pronoun. I believe God is the pure energy of love. And we all have that same energy within us, it's what causes us to breath and live it's our magnetic force. I believe God doesn't care either way how you live your life, God simply observes. Without a care or judgement about. I beleive God doesn't answer our prayers, we do. By our thoughts words and deeds. If you want something bad enough ...... Like a xerox machine to the universe everything we think say and do comes back. You manifest your reality. Every second of everyday. Even if you don't beleive God exists , God has no problem with this. It's by design. And we will all reunite with God at some point. When our (souls) life energy evolves enough to be pure love like God.
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JAGG For This Useful Post: