View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 06:53 PM   #766
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I went to a friend's home for dinner tonight. She served a whole head of cabbage and 3 bunches of spring onions that she had stir-fried in Bragg liquid aminos (2 TSP), curry powder, and 1 TBS natural peanut butter. I didn't want to insult her so I ate all of it but it was horrible. I don't know why. It was flavorless while at the same time being too salty. Have any of you cooked with Bragg liquid aminos as a replacement for soy sauce? Can any of you guess who this "friend" of mine was? Hint: she shares my address but isn't my husbutch.
Lol not good. Yes I have used it. Such a different flavor than soy sauce. I use it occasionally, but prefer soy sauce. Not a fan so I only use it when there are a LOT of other flavors happening. Next time just throw some coconut milk, peanut butter and bit of chili sauce and then cook your goods. ( I mean your friend should) ETA and a splash of lime juice to the peanut sauce.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: