Old 09-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #20
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Been there, done that. smacked my girl in the forehead with my bill. heh. Now I just take it off when it's smooching time or throw it on her head. lol.

I'm not much for wearing it backwards but sometimes it happens or tilted.

I probably have about 40 caps different colors, mostly sports teams. some are brands - mtn dew, converse, tony hawk, tapout, bands, etc.. some are fitted some are adjustable.

.. and as others have mentioned it all depends what we are wearing what hat will match, color, etc. I have about 2 or 3 that seem to rotate and just get worn a lot and then there is also the typical sport ones or whatever that don't get worn but we just have to have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Hats for boys are like shoes for girls !
Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

Freak!

Why would you buy a hat to never wear!?? Yanno they collect dust, maybe even dust mites!

Same reason some collect shoes.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: