Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Mind & The Body

Over the past few days, due learning about the health condition of my youngest brother who I guess is now diabetic, I began to rethink my position on certain items I have always told myself that I must have, daily. Like coffee. Sometimes I drink too much coffee. So anyway, I am making a change in my own thinking processes about why I think I need to have coffee with copious amounts of sweetness and I've come to the conclusion that I really need to change that part of my health behaviors.

So I am going to drink more water and less coffee and place stringent limits on my coffee consumption.

In exercise news (for my body):

I decided that I need to walk differently; in that I need to do a bit of breathing exercises too - so that I can get my body metabolism to reach new heights - while walking on a daily basis.

I experimented with doing that, breathing differently while walking, and I found out that I felt better when I breathed deeply while walking. I guess I haven't been breathing too deeply, except when out of breath while trying to climb up hills or stairs. But I was thinking that I breathe deeply when I'm doing my jumping routines on the trampoline, which causes me to burn more calories and so, the scientist in me decided that I needed to do that when I'm walking, too. I get a bit sweaty when I'm doing that now, breathing deeper while walking, but I think it's making a difference. Especially since I made changes with drinking more water.

In short: Drinking more water and getting sweaty while walking now makes me more aware of the fact that I need better shoes for walking and if I keep doing what I'm doing, at least I will feel better and hopefully by summer, look a bit better too. For certain, since I changed what I am doing this week, I definately feel better on a day to day basis.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: