Old 09-25-2013, 06:12 AM   #1064
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
I need some of that damn inner peace right now! lol

Friday is the quarterly tumor marker blood work. Will this ever be easy on the nerves?
I don't know the answer to that. Am I correct in assuming that the result will tell you for certain you have cancer in your body (I know that sounds like a dumb question)?

I honestly don't get too anxious when I get a CAT scan because I know the tumor has to be a decent size before it will show up (in my case). So, I never trust the scan. I find it to be meaningless. I think I have talked about this before.

ANYWAY, I am pretty certain that it is different in your case! I think that if I were in your shoes I would feel great anxiety, but great relief when it came back clear! I would guess that over time continuing to get an "all clear" result each time that your anxiety will decrease? Will you ever no longer have to do it quarterly?

The thing to keep in mind, deb is that you do everything that you can to keep yourself free of cancer. I know that like me, you believe in the power of eating a certain way/supplements. Every day you continue to create a inhospitable place for cancer to grow. Try to take solace in that fact. The research continues to show that you are cutting your chances down BIG TIME!

Let us know right away! I will be thinking of you!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: