View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 07:40 AM   #1074
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default New Life Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pynkkameleon View Post
Tommi,

Thank you for sharing. I was so moved by what you wrote, for many reasons.

We DO move on.. No matter what life throws our way. We have to. I try to remember and live that that every day but every once in a while I need that swift kick in the rear. I thank you for that reminder.

I am so happy for the love that has come into your life. I love that you got tattoos together to mark this time in your journey. Your post leaves me with a smile. Not because of your recurrence but because of your love for life. It's a beautiful thing.
Thank you so much for this post Pynk.

Tomorrow at 9AM will be the last Brachtherapy treatment. My girl is on a business trip across the country, my BFF's are vacationing in Paris, so, I knew I could come here, because the Planet is a place we can share.

The support from those I told about this has been wonderful. The smile kaijira gives me has taken it all away, and believe it or not, I looked forward to the appointments everyday. I knew iI had to do it, and just get it over with. So, we planned something for every weekend since August to be together and make sure I got that big smile, and we enjoyed the heck outta life.

We did, we are, and , next weekend we will celebrate radiation therapy being OVER. Camping in Malibu at a Shamain ritual... ( My first and which she is doing part of the ceremony) ..so, a new chapter , hell no.

This is a whole new book. So, guess I will have to start writing again
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: