View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #1077
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Wow Tommi, so glad to hear you have so much love and support during this bump in the road. Hope you are getting your strength back quickly.
HUGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Thank you so much for this post Pynk.

Tomorrow at 9AM will be the last Brachtherapy treatment. My girl is on a business trip across the country, my BFF's are vacationing in Paris, so, I knew I could come here, because the Planet is a place we can share.

The support from those I told about this has been wonderful. The smile kaijira gives me has taken it all away, and believe it or not, I looked forward to the appointments everyday. I knew iI had to do it, and just get it over with. So, we planned something for every weekend since August to be together and make sure I got that big smile, and we enjoyed the heck outta life.

We did, we are, and , next weekend we will celebrate radiation therapy being OVER. Camping in Malibu at a Shamain ritual... ( My first and which she is doing part of the ceremony) ..so, a new chapter , hell no.

This is a whole new book. So, guess I will have to start writing again
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: