View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #1078
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Wow, Tommi, I had no idea you were going through all of that. I made the assumption when you didn't come back to the thread that things were clear. I should have asked. I tend to "hide out"/slink away/whatever fits here, too when I get bad news, so I should have thought about that and asked! Sorry, brother.

I didn't tell hardly anyone I had cancer prior to my colon resection. I had a whole week and only told my best friend and the people who had to know at my work.

I am very, very glad that you shared with us now. It is fantastic that you had a new love by your side through all of this. I know it would have been much harder for me if I didn't have my partner.

It sounds like you went through a lot. I am so glad you are on the other side.

Please take good care of you!
I tend to hole up and slink away myself. Today (in an hour) I have a bone marrow biopsy. I had only told a few. Scared.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: