How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I went on a walk with my brother which I will count as 30 minutes (It was longer but, ya know, stops / starts, looking around).

Then I went to the gym for an hour. The first 30 minutes were on my favorite stairmaster, Levels 7 down to 1, 2 sets, each level 2 minutes, last 2 minutes cool down at Level 1. The second 30 minutes were on the weight floor.

I came to the gym after having gone to brunch with my family and having gotten up early, so I had a headache and was tired. It was a really hard start and a hard workout... but I made it! I tried out two exercises I never do on the weight floor which made me feel really good, since I have a hard time trying new things. I did the ropes where you grab them and make them go up and down. And I did the Butcher where you push a big machine across the room. I loved them both! Very exciting to now be able to add them to my routine. Why does it take so long to try something new when it is there all along? And why on one day does one suddenly decide to take the plunge? Just thinking.

Good workout! Love how we all have such different exercise!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: